NIACOG Staff assist cities and counties with a variety of planning and development services including:
- Census Data: Providing Census data.
- Codification: Updating city codes.
- Community Development: Follow the link for a variety of services.
- Comprehensive Planning: Working with cities to develop a plan that analyzes current conditions and establishes a plan for future development.
- Hazard Mitigation Planning: Developing plans to prepare for possible disasters (natural and man-made disasters.
- Housing: Follow the link for a variety of services.
- Mapping: Creating maps for cities and counties within the region.
- Transportation Planning: Developing plans to improve transportation throughout the region.